Prepare your documents and list your property!
In order to prepare your listing to be represented by REMAX C Realty the following documents need to be shared with your agent either physically or electronically:
Copy of the Fideicomiso (bank trust) or Escritura (Title)
If owner is a Legal Entity
- Copy of the Legal Entity documentation
- 2 forms of legal ID (Passport and Drivers License) for applicable partners, officers, members able to perform on its behalf.
If owner is an individual
- 2 forms of legal ID (Passport and Drivers License).
- Copy of Last Bank Trust Fees paid.
- 2 utility bills evidencing primary residence of Property Owner.
- Copy of Last Property Taxes Paid.
- Copy of Current HOA, Maintenance and or Property Management Fees.
- If in HOA, proof of current payment (amount and term covered)
If property was originally purchased as a homesite
- Property Tax Payment Receipt
- Certificate of Indebtedness of State Public Construction
- Property Tax I.d. (Cédula Catastral)
- Certificate of Indebtedness of Municipal Public Construction
- Certificate of Indebtedness of Water Service Supply
- Receipt of payment of maintenance fees
- Certificate of Indebtedness of Property Tax Payment
- Construction License
- Certificate of lack of liens
- Certificate of Completion of Construction
- Architectural plans
- Payment of workers settlement with the Mexican Social Security Institute (Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social).
Note: It is highly recommended that all sellers obtain a Capital Gains estimate to know what the approximate tax will be upon sale of the property.
Once you’re ready to sell your home there are other boxes to check on your list. Here’s some of them.
Pay attention to details.
Repair what can be repaired and replace what’s needed. Even if you take excellent care of your property there are some stuff that escape the familiar eyes.
Look out for rust, chipped wood in cabinets, leaks and everything you would hate to find in your brand new home.
Read: 5 Important Details You Shouldn’t Overlook While Preparing Your Property For Sale
Staging the property is a great way to attract potential buyers. Make it picture ready! In addition to our experience, we can suggest photographers, decorators and contractors to get your property ready to sell.
Recommended: How to stage a home for selling
Keep it exclusive!
Real estate agents put all their efforts and skills at your service when they’re motivated with an exclusive listing. Consequently, they sell faster than the non-exclusive ones.
Recommended: Why exclusive listings sell faster
Ready to list your property with documents in hand? Contact us and meet the team!